Rollover into HIP
Download the HIP rollover form here
If you have multiple superannuation accounts, it could be smart depending on your personal circumstances to transfer them into your HIP account
By rolling all of your super into HIP you can:
1. Save on fees
The more super accounts you have, the more administration fees you'll pay.
2. Keep track of your super
Having more than one account makes it difficult to keep track of your super.
3. Cut back on paper
With just one account to keep track of, you'll have only one set of statements to read and file.
It's so easy with HIP. You fill in the form and we'll do the rest - including contacting your old fund.
Just complete the Transfer Your Super Form . You can only use one form per fund. Photo copies are acceptable.
Why transfer all your super in to HIP?
HIP is able to offer you a range of benefits including:
- History of strong investment returns
- Our ‘run only to profit members’ policy
- A choice of different investment options
- Flexible, low-cost insurance cover (Death, Total and Permanent Disablement and Income Protection)
- Member seminars that help you learn more about super and how to plan for your retirement
- Access to qualified financial planners at a discounted rate
- Access to competitive home and personal loans, credit cards and savings accounts, plus health insurance.
Important note: Before you transfer all your superannuation into a single fund you need to be sure this action best suits your needs.
Find your lost super
One in three Australians have unclaimed superannuation. If you’ve changed jobs, your address or your name, you may be one of them.
To track down your lost super, visit the Australian Taxation Office at www.ato.gov.au/super (you’ll need your Tax File Number) or AUSfund online.
* These products and services are provided by third parties, and not directly by HIP. HIP does not recommend, endorse or accept responsibility for these products or services. HIP does not accept liability for any loss or damage caused by the products and services provided by these third parties.